From time to time, we may use the “cookies” feature of browser applications that allows us to store a small piece of data on your computer or mobile device about your visit to our site.
Please note that these third parties collect and use information under their own privacy policies, and we have little control over these third party cookies. Please consult the respective privacy policies for these external services to understand their practice concerning privacy. Third party analytics companies and other external services that operate in our Services include the following:
- Google Analytics
You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you choose to disable this function, your experience at our Web site may be diminished and some features may not work as they were intended.
- Do Not Track Signal.
We currently do not recognize or respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals as no DNS standard has been adopted.
- Third Party Sites and Services Accessible From Our Site.
- Notice Concerning Children.
Our Services are intended for general audience and not for – and we don’t direct them to – anyone under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Information You Provide to Us: When you engage in certain activities available within our Services (such as registering for a user account, using our applications, ordering a product or service, registering your purchases, subscribing our newsletter, or submitting or posting content), we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an online form. It is completely optional for you to engage in these activities. If you elect to engage in these activities, however, we may ask that you provide us personal information, including:
- your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone numbers, and other personally identifying information;
- username and password;
- billing information, such as your name, address, telephone number and credit card number;
- information you provide to us when sending us an inquiry or feedback, such as your name, e-mail address, and records of the issues you experience with our product or Services; and
- other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect When You Use Our Services: When you use our Services, we collect information, including:
- your use of our Services, including app features and pages viewed, referring and exit pages, and items shopped;
- location data, including the route, distance, time and speed of travel and precise location of your mobile device when you use our app to track your travel;
- contacts information, including the address book on your device, which we may access to facilitate voice connection and other social interaction between you and other users using our app; and
- general technical data pertaining to you (such as information about the device you use to access our Services, type of browser, IP address, software and version, and other system information).
Shared Content/ Interaction and Communications among Users. When you use social features included in our Services (such as a forum, message board, group talk or chat, or other communication tools included in our Services), we collect information about you, including:
- information about the people and groups you are connected to as you create, join or get added to groups while using our app and related Services (Such groups and lists will get associated with your account information);
- information about your interaction with other users (for example, invite friends and sharing of information with friends); and
- contents that you posted or shared using our Services (such as your profile photo, your GPS location data, message, comments or other information posted or shared through social features of our Services).
When you participate in social features, the information that you disclose will be visible to anyone who has access to our Services and may also be viewable outside of our websites or Services. You should exercise caution in all public postings, as the information you voluntarily disclose can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties. It may result in the disclosure of private information, for which we are not responsible.